The Nederland Chapter of Celebration Women’s Ministry Saturday, March 24, from 9:30 AM until 12:00 noon at Wesley United Methodist Church, 3515 Helena Avenue, Nederland.
Women of all ages and denominations are invited. Brunch at 9:30. Childcare available on request. Free event.
For more information call (337) – 476-4010.
Come Join us for “Come to the Manger” at Wesley United Methodist Church in Nederland, TX.
We will have costumes for the children to participate. There is no practice! Invite EVERYONE you know to come join us on Christmas Eve, December 24th. You will need to be in our Christian Life Center by 3:00 PM to get into costume. The program begins at 4:00 PM in our Sanctuary.
CHRISTMAS EVE MORNING & EVENING SERVICES
- 9:00 AM – Combined Church Service (No Sunday School)
- 4:00 PM – Contemporary Service
- 6:00 PM – Traditional Service
- 11:00 PM – Contemporary Service
Did you know that Americans spend over $450 BILLION dollars at Christmas? That is more than is given to ALL charities in a given year.
What if we spent LESS and GAVE more? What if instead of giving the frivolous gifts and stuff, we cut back and then gave to help others? This year, Wesley will be taking a special sacrificial (sacrificing those frivolous gifts) offering on Christmas Eve. This offering will go to these 3 mission projects:
- Clean water-to help those in other countries that do not
have clean water to drink.
- Local Missions-Our local mission team that helps build wheel chair ramps and other projects
- International Missions-Our International Mission team that goes to help others in various countries.
This is an opportunity to cut back on our Christmas spending and give more to help others. You could even give a gift in honor or memory of someone.
What would Jesus do? He would give to help others! Let’s do the same this Christmas and make it count for someone else