- You will teach them to fly, but they will not fly your flight. You will teach them to dream, but they will not dream your dream. You will teach them to live, but they will not live your life. Nevertheless, in every flight, in every dream, in every life, the print of the way you taught will always remain.
- Mother Teresa
- Remember God more often than you breathe.
- Gregory Nazianzen
- Dear God, please reveal to us your sublime beauty, that is everywhere, everywhere, everywhere, so that we will never again feel frightened.
- Francis of Assisi
- Thus says the Lord, the one who created you, who formed you: "Do not be afraid, for I have delivered you. I have called you by your name, and you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overcome you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you. You are precious in my sight, and I love you. Do not be afraid -- for I am with you."
- (Isaiah 43:1-6)
- God will use whatever He wants to display His Glory. Heavens and stars. History and nations. People and problems.
- Max Lucado
- The Bible tells us to love our neighbors, and also to love our enemies; probably because generally they are the same people.
- G. K. Chesterton
- When Christ died, He died for you individually just as much as if you'd been the only person in the world.
- C. S. Lewis
- Every place we may go God is already there waiting for us.
- Rev. Elizabeth Moreau
- Worrying is carrying tomorrow's load with today's strength - carrying two days at once. It is moving into tomorrow ahead of time. Worrying doesn't empty tomorrow of its sorrow, it empties today of its strength.
- Corrie Ten Boom