- As of June 14, 2020 in-person worship will begin at Wesley UMC at 9:00AM ONLY.
- Protocols include:
- Stay at home if you are sick
- Temperature as you enter
- Sanitize as you enter and leave the building
- By Law, masks are required.
- Keep 6' distance
- Online worship will continue to be offered on Sunday mornings beginning at 9:00AM
- Please register before you begin the service
- Please share your prayer concerns before the service
- Please Give Back to God if you are able before the service
- Other activities will continue to increase on the Wesley campus.
- The office is open Mon - Thur from 9:00AM to 3:00PM.
- Some Sunday School classes are beginning to hold some outdoor activities.
- Some Sunday School classes are holding hybrid Zoom & in-person classes.
- Other activities will be coming online as and if conditions improve.
- Join one of our small groups. See schedule on each button under the "Zoom Groups" card.
- Keep your giving to the Church current with our new "Giving Back To God" card.
- You will teach them to fly, but they will not fly your flight. You will teach them to dream, but they will not dream your dream. You will teach them to live, but they will not live your life. Nevertheless, in every flight, in every dream, in every life, the print of the way you taught will always remain.
- Mother Teresa
- Remember God more often than you breathe.
- Gregory Nazianzen
- Dear God, please reveal to us your sublime beauty, that is everywhere, everywhere, everywhere, so that we will never again feel frightened.
- Francis of Assisi
- Thus says the Lord, the one who created you, who formed you: "Do not be afraid, for I have delivered you. I have called you by your name, and you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overcome you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you. You are precious in my sight, and I love you. Do not be afraid -- for I am with you."
- (Isaiah 43:1-6)
- God will use whatever He wants to display His Glory. Heavens and stars. History and nations. People and problems.
- Max Lucado
- The Bible tells us to love our neighbors, and also to love our enemies; probably because generally they are the same people.
- G. K. Chesterton
- When Christ died, He died for you individually just as much as if you'd been the only person in the world.
- C. S. Lewis
- Every place we may go God is already there waiting for us.
- Rev. Elizabeth Moreau
- Worrying is carrying tomorrow's load with today's strength - carrying two days at once. It is moving into tomorrow ahead of time. Worrying doesn't empty tomorrow of its sorrow, it empties today of its strength.
- Corrie Ten Boom